TriRoof MultiFlex Polyester Primer 5kg
The TriRoof is used in conjunction with our TriRoof MultiFlex Resin, supplied in a 5kg drum.
The Primer is used for three reasons: to seal porous surfaces, to prevent bitumen bleed-through, or to enable adhesion.
Powder Hardener is required to activate the Primer. This allows the Primer to cure (go hard).
Advantages of TriRoof MultiFlex
- Superior, flexible GRP technology suitable for both overlay and new deck applications
- Based on a formulation that’s been used within the specification market for decades Single resin system that can be repaired/overcoated without grinding down
- The anti-slip finish is available for balconies and walkways Suitable for application in temperatures as low as 1°C (with winter accelerator) or as high as 30°C
- Walkable in 30-60 minutes
- Fire tested to BS 476-3 Rating: F.AA and EN 13501-5(4)